Seven Layer Dip
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 4 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef. Set aside to drain and cool to room temperature.
- Spread the beans into the bottom of a 9x13 inch serving tray that is about 1 ½ inches deep.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of shredded cheese on top of beans.
- Sprinkle beef on top of cheese.
- Spread sour cream very slowly on top of beef.
- Spread guacamole on top of sour cream.
- Pour salsa over guacamole and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle black olives, tomatoes, and green onions on top.
- You can serve this dish immediately, or refrigerate it over night and serve cold. I think it tastes better at room temperature.
Submitted by: Dee Dee Perez