Prep: 2-3 minutes, Cook: 6 minutes
- 4 tbsp Butter, melted
- ½ pound Lump crab meat
- 1 tsp White wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp Tabasco
- Pre-heat the oven to 475°
- Divide the butter into two small, shallow oven-ready dishes.
- Add half of the crab to each dish.
- Mix together the vinegar, Worcestershire, and Tabasco.
- Pour evenly over the crab portions.
- Place into the hot oven until well heated for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Serve this rich dish as an appetizer or build a main course around it.