Prep: 10 minutes, Cook: 20 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- ½ cup flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup green bell peppers, diced
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- ½ cup tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp basil, fresh, chopped
- ¾ cup wine, white
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour and saute.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Add the peppers, onion, and garlic to the pan.
- Cook until just soft.
- Add the tomatoes, basil, and olives. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Check the seasonings. Spoon over the warm chicken.
Serve this light but flavorful dish at your next luncheon.