Chef Newmans BBQ Chicken Wrap
This recipe submitted by Chef Newman.
Pre: 60 minutes, Cook: 45 minutes
- 3 Medium sized boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs. of your favorite seasoning salt
- BBQ Sauce
- Summer Citrus Salad dressing
- 4 Large burrito size tortillas
- 4 Leaves of red leaf lettuce
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2-3 Pear Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Rub 1 Tbs. of seasoning salt into both sides of the chicken and marinate for 1 hour.
- Baste the chicken well with the BBQ sauce and then grill or BBQ, 15 minutes per side, basting each side liberally.
- Turn them again to finish the last 15 minutes. If you are not grilling, bake them in a glass pan on 350° for 45 minutes, basting liberally every 15 minutes.
- Pull the chicken from the heat and slice into ¼ inch strips.
- Now lay tortilla flat, brush with some of the summer citrus dressing and in the middle place 1 leaf of the lettuce.
- Finish the layer with some more of the chicken, the pear tomatoes, then the yellow bell pepper.
- Drizzle a little more of the summer citrus dressing on top and roll the wrap, making sure to fold the bottom so nothing falls out. Enjoy!