Apricot Ginger Western Wings
Prep: 10 minutes; Cook: 25 minutes
- 5 lbs chicken wings
- Large resealable plastic bag
- 1 12-oz. jar of apricot preserves
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- Substitute 1 tsp. ginger powder for fresh ginger
- Thorough clean and rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Cut wings at joint into 2 pieces and place in bag.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour over chicken and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Remove wings from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill for 25 minutes, turning once, until skin is crisp and juices run clear.
This marinade works great for grilled chicken breast too.