Shrimp Linguine With Basil-Garlic Butter
Prep: 20 minutes, Cook: 12 minutes
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pound Shrimp, large, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Basil, fresh, chopped
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 1 pound Linguine (preferably fresh)
- Grated Asiago cheese (as desired)
- Set a pot to boil for the linguine, adding 1 tbsp of the olive oil and a few dashes of salt to the water.
- Cook the linguine for 7-8 minutes (al dente), stirring every minute.
- While the linguine is cooking, heat a large skillet with remaining olive oil.
- When hot, add the shrimp to the skillet, sauteeing until the shrimp turns pink, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and the basil to the saute and cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add the butter, and then toss in the pasta, making sure to coat the pasta with the sauce. Remove from heat.
- Serve immediately and garnish with the Asiago cheese as desired!